Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites.


What another speedy month! I feel like I gathered together my January favourites less than a week ago, it's insane! Unlike my last favourites post this one is predominately beauty related!

Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorant Unperfumed. This isn't actually a new favourite of mine, infact it has been a favourite for quite a while now but I particularly notice my love for this deodorant when I need a new one and just noting quite matches! Firstly, I'm a roll on deodorant girl, I just can't seem to work with spray as I feel like they leave a lot of residue and just disperses into thin air! It's just personally what I find works best for me and this one is brilliant.

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose. This really has been my favourite perfume this month, I'm not actually sure I've used anything apart from this one! I do love the original but this one just smells that bit more fresh and I find to be a really good day perfume as it's not too overpowering but an overall really nice scent!

Sleep In Rollers. I've gone back to using these babies recently to give my hair a bit more shape and bounce. They're my go to rollers even if it's not for the sleep in factor! I like to pop them in while I'm doing my makeup and maybe blast the hairdryer over them to speed it up and it gives a really lovely bounce. 

Benefit Roller Lash. I can see this one appearing in a lot of favourites this month. The new cult product in the beauty blogging world, I got this from February's Elle Magazine and I've been super impressed, I have heard some mixed reviews where some people find it a bit thick and clumpy but I think if used sparingly it's a great mascara. The Elle sample size has been great for an on-the-go mascara option and I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing the full size. 

MAC Eyeshadow Quarry. This has been my go to all over eyeshadow colour this month, it's a dusky pink with lilac tones to it but it blends really well into a taupe/neutral eye look. I own very few MAC eyeshadows but I found this to be a safe wearable colour when I was starting my collection. 

MAC Brush Cleaner. The perfect spot-cleaner, inbetween deep thorough brush cleans I just squirt a bit of this onto some tissues, give the brush a swirl around in it, leave it to dry and sparkly freshly cleaned brushes, super quickly! This brush cleaner is also really gentle and has never ruined any of my brushes even with my cheaper brushes. 

Real Techniques Buffing Brush. On the subject of brushes, my love for this brush has grown this month and is now on par (if not slowly replacing) my foundation brush over the expert face brush! I've found where this has a slightly larger surface it buffs everything together better and creates a slightly more flawless look. 

What have been your favourites this month?

Rae xo 

4 comments:

  1. I really love that Roller Lash mascara and I've wanting to try the Buffing Brush for a while now, I'm pretty sure it would replacement my Expert Face Brush which is one of my favourites! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the roller lash too! I'm a bit fussy when it comes to mascaras but I really like this one!
      I'd definately recommend the buffing brush too! X

      Delete
  2. I've been loving the benefit roller lash mascara too x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it! I love the benefit mascaras x

      Delete