Saturday 3 January 2015

My Perfume Collection..

I adore this little boudoir set up section of my room, I know the old saying that you shouldn't have perfumes in direct sunlight but as this section is inbetween my two wardrobes it does shield them slightly, they just have to be on show! 

Prada Candy, 50ml, Boots, £51.00
This is my most recent empty (as you can see) most recent in the sense of.. This morning! It's a sad day, this is one of my favourite perfumes, it's one that definately lasts the day, which ladies, I think we can all agree on is the most important factor! 

Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs, 50ml, Boots, £51.50
I got this for my birthday back in October and I've only used it very few times as I'd like to use up some of my older ones before I get cracking on the newbies but I do love this perfume, as I do with most of Marc Jacobs scents!

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, 35ml, Boots, £48.50 
Another Prada Candy here when it comes to the fact that this baby lasts all day without fail, this is my go to night out perfume and usually wake up the next morning with it still lingering! It's such a classic & classy scent, will definately repurchase this again and again.

Zara Gold, 75ml, Zara, £17.99
This was a stocking present at Christmas as I've always been a fan of 'Paco Rabanne Lady Million' perfume and this is a perfect dupe, so I hear! And I must say it really is a close match, I want to use this as kind of my handbag perfume as a day to day top up! 

Tom Ford Black Orchid, 100ml, House of Fraser, £102.00 
The queen of all perfumes.. Black Orchid!! I do think this is quite an 'acquired taste' perfume as it can be a bit of a mix/strong scent for some people and along with the hefty price tag you need to LOVE it to buy it. This was bought for me as a gift but as I am a strong lover of it and the lasting power is fab yet again (you truly do get what you pay for) I do think I'd invest in another bottle. 

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose, 50ml, Boots, £35.50
I love Emporio Armani Diamonds but I have to say I love love this rose edition! It's that bit more floral and slightly lighter than the diamonds which makes it a perfect day time perfume!

Hugo Boss Orange, 50ml, Boots, £44.50
This will be my next empty as I really am a lover of this perfume, I usually don't like fruity scents but this isn't too overpoweringly-fruity! I find this one doesn't always last as long as some others in my collection but I do think I would repurchase as the scent is a favourite of mine.

Ted Baker Body Spray, 150ml, Boots, Part of Gift Box
I do like to have a few body sprays on the go for handbags or back ups etc, I am a fan of Ted Baker smellies!

Zoella Blissful Mistful, 45ml, Superdrug, £8.00
Another Christmas gift along with her Bath Fizz was Zoella's body spray, I just had to give it a go! I really like this scent and think the packaging is super soft but cute! This has held a spot in my handbag since Xmas! 

I don't particularly have a 'signature scent' or a fragrance I prefer as all of these are quite different but I like to play about this perfumes and some summer or winter smells! I always like trying new ones so let me know of some of your favourites too! 

Rae xo 













No comments:

Post a Comment