Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas time!


Unless you're Scrooge or the Grinch, we all pretty much love Christmas! The eating, drinking, good company, exchanging of gifts and all around good cheer! 

.. And of course the decorations! 

I'm in charge of Christmas decorations in my house, which is no tedious task for me! I'm all for DIY and taking something simple, and putting a twist on it! 

(The photos aren't great due to so many Christmas lights and not enough natural light but I tried my best!


These fishbowls are possibly my favourite feature, you can fill them with anything you like and make different colour schemes depending on the room! These bowls were from Dunelms and such a simple but classy touch to the Christmas decor. I added some different assortment of coloured baubles, some pine cones and some fake berries! 


This is where the lighting dropped slightly but if you can see on the top of the fire place there's a green wreath the length of the fire place that I added mini fake robins too, more pine comes and some more baubles! This one for me was really fun and creative and you can pack it out or tone it down as much as you like! 

Below are just a few more pictures of the decor at home! 


Hope you like it ! 

Rae xo 









4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow on Twitter, dear! I like finding fellow bloggers.

    I like your blog :) you've got some really cute ideas on home interior. Lovely photos of decorations for this festive season.

    Shall we follow each other on Bloglovin? Let me know, please - I'll be happy to! :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you're welcome, thank you!

    I just love all the festivities!:)

    Sure I'll follow now!

    Rae x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! X
    Www.makeupmonsterblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed you on BlogLovin, love the highlighter post! Want myself a MAC Soft & Gentle!! Xx

      Delete