Tuesday 2 December 2014

Ramble!


Hi guys! 

This is going to be a complete ramble post of all the goings on at the moment, what I'm liking and what I've got planned! I love reading posts like these and I also love rambling on, quite perfect really! 

I've been busy with bits and pieces over the past few weeks, if it's not work related, it's family related or it's planning for my boyfriends birthday related! My boyfriend hits the big 21 next week and I've been planning some gifts and surprises for him! 1st being that this weekend we are going to Amsterdam! I'm super excited and it's not even for my birthday! But it'll be a lovely weekend as neither of us have been before so it will be so nice to explore together! 

Also if you follow me on twitter you may have noticed a tweet of mine about a change I'm deciding to make in my life, I don't want to ramble on this particular subject too much but it is partly the reason I've been as busy as I have! 

I've still been following the world of YouTube and Blogging (well you have to don't you) and I've stumbled across some YouTuber's I wish I found ages ago! Such as Anna Saccone, FaoBeauty and Gabby (velvetgh0st) 

I've got some posts lined up as I'm dying to show the Chrismas Decorations at home! We put them up yesterday (1st December) simply where I'll be in Amsterdam at the weekend and I was off work yesterday it was ideal timing. I used some really basic but effective ways to decorate coffee tables etc so I'm thinking to do a post on that too! 

Hope you enjoy a good old ramble like I do and remember to check back in for the next posts coming up! 

Rae xo 




1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Amsterdam.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.

    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete