Monday 17 November 2014

50 Random Facts About Me

I'd like you guys to know a bit more about me so I thought I'd do the '50 random facts about me!' 

1. My favourite colour is yellow!
2. I really like reggae music
3. Pyjamas, dressing gowns & slippers are probably my favourite things ever 
4. I hate it when someone is running up the stairs behind me 
5. I hate the skin on chicken, I will not eat it, not even one little bit
6. I prefer baths over showers 
7. When I was in school, I was a bit of a teachers pet!
8. I have a small family, but it makes us all so so close 
9. I had braces for 18 months
10. I got rid of the TV in my bedroom because I just always watch TV in the living room  
11. I am super savvy when it comes to saving money 
12. If I have less than 8 hours sleep I will end up in such a foul mood! 
13. I cannot begin the day without a cup of tea 
14. I have an irrational fear of open spaces such as the depths of pools or the open sea 
15. The first YouTuber I ever watched was Lollipop26 
16. I love spending time on my own and just doing absolutely nothing 
17. I am a morning person 
18. I love wearing high heels, I just wish I found them more comfortable
19. I have quarterly crying outbursts that are a build up of lots of stuff!
20. I was going to be called Nicola when I was born until my Dad & Sister walked into my Mum with a balloon saying Rachel 
21. I believe a lot in horoscopes & star signs 
22. Despite not being alive in the 80's it's definately my favourite era for music 
23. I was so shy as a child I could never stay at friends houses I would call my mum crying to pick me up 
24. I love Audrey Hepburn and have 5 framed photos of her around my room
25. Bugsy Malone is my all time favourite film
26. As a child/teenager I was completely in love with Cristiano Ronaldo (& still am slightly) 
27. Future plans excite me, the fantasy of a nice home, family & children 
28. Being so close to London, I take such a beautiful city for granted 
29. I have a 10 year age gap with my sister & she's my bestest friend! 
30. I am 5ft 2.5inches (don't forget the .5!) with size 3 feet
31. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years and he makes me just as happy as he did 3 years ago! 
32. I have only ever highlighted my hair once, and once dip dyed the ends of my hair bright pink 
33. Female crushes are Lauren Conrad, Catherine Zeta Jones & Scarlet Johansson 
34. My feet are constantly cold, so much so that my boyfriend felt the need to buy me a pair of thermal socks, 2 pairs of fluffy slipper socks, and a pair of slippers all for my birthday
35. I spent a good 2 months overthinking my blog name until I finally decided on one 
36. My favourite old school band has to be Spice Girls 
37. I have my ears, tragus, cartlidge and belly button pierced
38. I have no tattoos, I wouldn't mind one but I'm not too fussed 
39. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day
40. Salt & Vinegar are my favourite flavour crisps 
41. I love re-arranging and organising my bedroom 
42. I am a stationary freak, I love notepads 
43. I don't like carrying a round a light handbag, I will purposely pack it with rubbish to make it heavier 
44. I have to be early for everything, I was once over an hour early for an interview so I sat at a bus stop waiting
45. My first phone was a classic Nokia with a Betty Boop phone case
46. Condensation irritates me 
47. I love airports, and holidays!
48. Me and my Mum have watched the film Panic Room about 100 times and still shout at the screen every time
49. My favourite position to sleep is on my stomach 
50. I love music concerts and festivals


Hope this lets you know a bit more about me! Do any of these facts match up to you too? 

Rae xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment