Thursday 6 November 2014

Yankee Candle Collection!

Strawberry Buttercream
I find this one the right level of sweet! Like all Yankee candles I find them not too overpowering but just nice! 

Lake Sunset 
This was my first Yankee candle! So it must of made in impression on me from the get go! If I'm ever in doubt with which one to pick I end up going for this one!

Fireside Treats 
So delicious and wintery and mmmm. Scented of 'marshmallows' making the perfect Fireside Treat! This is my favourite winter one!  


Black Coconut 
This is one for the household, and it's a given, I mean who doesn't adore the smell of coconut? Hands down my favourite smell ever! 

Wild Fig 
Newest addition for the household (as you can tell with it still in the packaging) this one is lovely and I actually bought it as a gift for my Mum as it's her current favourite! I also got the Yankee holder for the samplers too which I find a cute little touch to store them in. 

Christmas Baking 
Newest addition to my rooms collection! I blame Zoella's October Fabourites for this one! Since my new found love for cinnamon my Mum decided to get this one for me and I'm so excited to try it out!  

2 more that I have is Clean Cotton as a car air freshener which I think is the perfect the smell for my car as it's super fresh!

We also have an oil burning currently burning Yankee's Cinnamon Stick which I love the smell of! I was never one for cinnamon smells once a upton a time but I've had a complete change of heart! 

Which Yankee flavours do you guys have? Love being introduced to new ones! 

Rae xo 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment