Wednesday 5 November 2014

Collective Haul! Superdrug, Boots, CCO, Kate Spade, MiuMiu.

Hello lovelies! I've got a little random haul here for you guys of just a few items I've accumalated over my past few shopping excursions! 

Real Techniques Limited Edition Brush Set. Superdrug. £20 
I stumbled across these in superdrug and thought it was amazing value as they were actually reduced from £30! They're duo-fibre brushes so they're super soft quality it's complete with 2 face brushes and 3 for eyes and so far I have tried & loved them all! 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Starter Kit. Boots. £14.95
I've heard so many reviews about this cleanser and I had just had to try it! (Even if I am around 7 years behind!) I'm a complete lover of my Environ skincare however this definately swayed me with it's amazing reviews. 

Brow This Way. Boots. £3.50 
I'm a sucker when it comes to anything to do with brow products, I've become a brow fanatic, I saw some mentions of this products and because it's super reasonable price I picked one up. It's a great compact size to sling in your back as a top up throughout the day but after using this for a week or two I'm really not blown away, it's a gel/tint like consistency but I find the mascara wand holds a lot of product at the tip and causes over application of product in some areas. I also find it doesn't make my eyebrows quite as dark and defined as I'd like them but that could be due to my personal crazy tip top defined brow obsession! 


MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW20. The Cosmetic Company Outlet (Bicester Village) £10.50 
A shopping spree to Bicester Village (incase you've not heard of it, a shopping outlet with lots of brands mainly high end a discounted outlet price) is simply not a worthy shopping spree if it doesn't include a peek into CCO, I always browse around MAC, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox & Origins as they always catch my eye, I never usually have any luck getting my shade as they have a very limited amount on offer so when I saw my shade of NW20 I jumped at the chance and snapped it up! At a slightly reduced price from £15 this also swayed me! I currently use MAC Studio Fix concealer so I'm intrigued to see how this compares.

Kate Spade Handbag. Kate Spade (Bicester Village). £99 
Yes you read it correctly, £99!!! For a Kate Spade bag!!! And guys, this is why I love Bicester! The RRP of this bag was £330 so automatically when I saw it reduced to £99 I thought this was more than worth it! I am in love with it and the colour and style and shape and ahhhh, lusting. (So much so that as you'll see I hadn't even removed the packaging and tissue yet!) 

Miu Miu Purse. Prada (Bicester Village). £90 
My third and final purchase at Bicester was this gorgeous Miu Miu purse and the colour just grabbed me, it's a beautiful salmony pink that I think will look lovely in almost any colour bag, I was part tempted to get a tan one to match the Kate Spade bag but then I thought what the heck, live dangerously and went crazy and got a pink one! Again this RRP at around £210 so yet another Bicester Bargain!

Hope you all like this haul! 

Rae xo 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment