Tuesday 6 January 2015

Lush Haul.

Lush, lush, lush, you've given me an unhealthy obsession! Every time I walk into my bedroom I get a whiff of the gorgeous scents and makes me want to jump back in the bath all over again?! Normal, right? 

Some of these I bought pre-Christmas, some were Christmas gifts, and some are from the Christmas sale! (And 1 I've already used but will pop it in too!) 

Pre-Christmas I bought myself:
Northern Lights, £3.50 
I've already used half of this and it has become my favourite! Creates such a lovely purpley/colourful/nighttime/sort of look.. (I'm super good at explaining this right?) inserts picture to do it justice here.. 

Butterbear, £1.95
Also have already used so not featured in picture but loved the cute take on Butterball!

For Christmas I got:
Rose Jam Shower Gel 100g, £4.65

The Comforter, £4.75 

Christmas sale: 
So White Shower Gel 200g, £4.48 instead of £8.95

Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, £1.48 instead of £2.95

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, £1.38 instead of £2.75 

I was so surprised to see so many gift sets and items still left in the Lush sale! But I was in no way complaining, managed to grab myself some great bargains! 

Did you guys get any lush for Christmas or in the sales? What are your faves?! 

Rae xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment