Saturday 10 January 2015

Updated Skincare Routine.

Skincare is probably one of my favourite points within the beauty world! I enjoy trialling out different brands and products as it's such a wide area! 

So; my current skincare routine! 
I do cleanse in the mornings (not as thoroughly as I should be, I hold my hands up!) but I do cleanse with my Garnier Micellar Water, and moisturise with Environ AVST to prep my skin for makeup.  

Then comes my evening skincare routine which I've actually grown to really enjoy doing which I think is important because I know I used to find myself skipping it if I didn't like to be putting the products on my face! 

I stick to my Garnier Micellar Water as a first cleanse. I believe a lot in double cleanse, I like to remove my makeup first with something such as a Micellar water to remove the makeup from the skin, something gentle and a good 'makeup remover' then I will go in with a more skin prescribed cleanser, in my case my second cleanser is Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I find that this allows the second cleanse to work into the skin more thoroughly whilst it is not trying to break down the makeup but instead is working on clean skin. I then use Pixi Glow Tonic a few times a week, my trusted acid exfoliator! Also a few times a week I'd opt to do a face mask with one of the Origins Drink Up Intensive or Out of Trouble or Clear Improvement. I'll then finish up with my Environ AVST Eye Gel and Environ AVST. 

I am currently in the process of trying a few new products which aren't in this post due to not having used them long enough to post about, I've started using Indeed's Hydraluron, and their Moisture Jelly. I'll definately review these after some more trialling to let you guys know how I find them! 

Which skincare products can you not live without? 

Rae xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment