Monday 26 January 2015

Collective Haul ft Make Up Revolution, MUA, MAC & more.


What a little jigsaw of beauty heaven! This post is a collective haul of some recent buys from Make Up Revolution, MUA, MAC, IndeedLabs & MUJI. 

So I'll start off with the palettes that I've also swatched for you guys..

Make Up Revolution Sugar & Spice Blush Palette, Superdrug, £6.00

I'm quite a coral girl when it comes to blushes however this palette caught my eye with the varied pink shades you get in it with the small price tag and they truly are so pigmented! You barely dab the brush on the colour and it packs on! 

Make Up Revolution Cover & Conceal Palette (Light-Medium), Superdrug, £6.00 

This has been my go to palette for basic cream contouring & highlighting at the moment and it's doing the job really well! I use the furthest left shade to highlight and furthest right to contour! I find the contour shade slightly orangey but I blend well and add my Benefit Hoola Bronzer to bronze it up a bit! The consistency is also more towards the oily-cream consistency, there's a lot of slip so it can easily stray throughout the day but for a good varied shade palette it's really good (and inexpensive once again!) 

MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette, Superdrug, £4.00 

Just look at it, the coppers, the bronzes, the golds.. Okay I've finished swooning! These are my perfect shades in a palette, and again so pigmented from an inexpensive brand! I'm finding this really easy to wear both day and night and can create some amazing eye looks! 

MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF, NW20, MAC, £28.00 

My newest foundation purchase in my trusted NW20, I'd say this is a light coverage and can build for medium coverage but that's what I love about it because my other MAC foundation being Sculpt is a higher coverage so this is a great everyday foundation and gives a lovely dewy glow, my favourite look! 

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish, Medium Tan, MAC, £23.00 

To go with this foundation I wanted a good setting powder that wouldn't make me too matte but adding a bit of warmth to the skin. I do love the MAC MSF's and this won't disappoint I'm sure.. 

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Serum, Boots, £24.99 

After a recommendation from beautyybyalice and doing some research and hearing rave reviews from the skincare queen Caroline Hirons, I snapped up this serum and it's done wonders for my skin since. Any product with a high level of Hyluronic Acid and I'm there, plumping? Yes please. 

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, Boots, £24.99 

Pairing this with the serum is the ultimate moisture heaven, after finishing up my Environ AVST moisturiser I thought it was good timing to add this in along side the serum and I've noticed an even better difference than using it alone. 

MUJI Hairbands, MUJI, £1.50

Hairbands, worthy of being in a haul post? Too right, this tiny little bands can hold my mass of hair without a tug or a droop-midday! I'd never of thought of purchasing hairbands from MUJI until seeing some rave reviews on fellow beauty blogs and thought I'd see if they really could hold my mane, it passed the test! 

Hope you enjoyed this mini-haul! 

Any products you want to get your hands on now? 

Rae xo 
 




2 comments:

  1. That Sugar and Spice palette is gorgeous and its actually one of my fave blush palettes currently! That MUA palette looks gorgeous too, so pigmented! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Loving Make Up Revolution at the moment!
      The eyeshadow palette is amazing and would definately recommend ! X

      Delete