Sunday 19 October 2014

Birthday Round-Up

Birthdays birthdays birthdays! I have a tendency to milk them for all they're worth.. Seeing as my birthday is in October, this is classed as my 'birthday month' therefore this is my excuse for everything.. Why not! 1 day is simply not enough, week minimum!

I celebrated my 20th birthday and to be honest it was quite relaxed, I worked and then came home to a couple of bottles of champagne with my Mum, Dad & Boyfriend just opening pressies, chilling, drinking.. Nothing special! 

I have a round up of just a few of my presents that I find blog-related and here they are! (The usual disclaimer stating I am in no way 'showing off' I am simply doing this post as I enjoy them myself and I know a lot of other people do too!) 

Lovely Benefit items here, I did ask for the Majorette blusher and my boyfriend did well to listen as I subtly dropped it in conversation and must of thought the pack looked worth it too.. He's learning!! I like this! He also got me Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume Set which is lovely and another perfume I was after.. And when I thought things couldn't get any better, my work colleagues surprise me with Tom Fords Black Orchid.. Where do I find the words to explain my love for this perfume? It's still in its packaging as I simply want to savour every ml in the bottle!! 


My 'main present' from my boyfriend was a complete surprise for me and I must say he did very well with getting me an Amazon Fire, Kindle! He knows I love reading and especially on my commutes to work so this has come in so handy for me and I've been glued to it since my birthday! He also got me Yankee's Strawberry Buttercream which I adore and I need to stop myself from desiring to eat it! 


Some clothing items here that my boyfriend picked out.. ALONE! He has extremely good taste I must say.. Impressive! And he just knows me so so well and what sort of items & colours I'd like. The fur gillet is from Topshop, Burgundy top also Topshop, and the floral shirt from Miss Selfridge. 


And last but no means least was a little present from me... To me! I was contacted by Fawn Clothing to review their site and whilst browsing away to feedback to the company I completely fell for this bag, I love the colour it's really neutral and goes with everything! I've also found you can really dress it up or dress it down I'm super impressed by Fawn as a company.. Go check them out at www.fawnclothing.com (I was not sponsored or requested to do this blogpost to mention Fawn, this is completely my own opinion once being introduced to the company) 

As for celebrations the weekend following my birthdays me and my friends went to Lucky Voice (they have 2 branches in London, Islington & Soho) it's different twist-ish on karaoke as you actually get your own private room to sing your hearts out! So you've got your own karaoke/sound system, can choose all your songs from the touch screen at the side and can also prepare your playlist on their 'Lucky Voice' app. You also get a box of 'props' from wigs and blow up saxophones and microphones and also can have a drinks waiter come to your room to order and bring drinks! It was honestly so much fun and didn't want the time slot to end, would definitely recommend! 

Hope you all like this post! 

Rae xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment