Tuesday 17 February 2015

Current Wishlist.


After curbing the spending in January and attempting a bit of a no buy (kind of..) now we're into February I seem to of accumulated a bit of a wish list which I thought I would share! I have decided to be a bit more sensible as a 'new years resolution' so I have narrowed it down to my 4 main current wish list items!

1. Ben Nye Setting Powder
Oh the famous 'Banana Powder'. I personally won't be opting for the banana shade simply because it won't be the best shade for my skin tone but I will be going for either Cameo or Buff. I've heard rave reviews as a brilliant setting powder with just a hint of colour, I'm currently using Bare Minerals to set my foundation at the moment and as I'm slowly coming to the end of it, as much as I love it, I want to give a new one a whirl!

2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil
I've been on the hunt for a facial oil for a while now as I do suffer from slightly dry/dehydrated skin, I was very tempted by the Clarins Blue Orchid Treatment Oil but with it's slightly pricier price tag, I took to twitter to gain some alternative options when the lovely Pippibee pointed me in the direction of her skincare blogpost including the body shop's option which after some more research has swayed me completely!

3. Chanel Compact Mirror
Topping up make-up the go, let's add a bit of chic class too! Chanel, most girls dreamy brand! For me this would be such a staple item, take good care of this baby and you'll never need to buy a new compact mirror again! It's simply, elegant and classy. Yes, at £26 it's quite a hefty price for a mirror but as I say, it's the quality.. And the fact it's Chanel. 

4. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
After introducing book reviews to my blog, I've been making sure to keep a list going of books I want to read and review. After watching a YouTube review of this book by 'MyHomeMatters' I need to get my hands on this book as it sounds like the type you can't put down without wanting to read another page or 2. I love mystery/thriller books and this new one seems to be a big hit at the moment!


What's your current wish list items? Do you have any of these items too? 

Rae xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment